Our customers continue to refer cases to us due to our specific LTD knowledge and ability to assist with appeals. LTD cases can be denied either during the own occ or any occ phase, or at any point in the life of the claim. We understand that our analysis must be tailored to each individual circumstance and client.
The main areas that we are able to address for our clients include:
• Lack of vocational information in the file
• Lack of a medical basis for the vocational decision
• Mis-classification of the occupation by the LTD carrier
• Inaccurate transferable skills analysis
• Inaccurate wage data
• Ability to meet the basic requirements of work