Imagine a company
Where you are respected as an independent professional, yet provided the support and training you need to develop and grow professionally. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity for career growth and mentorship, this is for you. This position offers the opportunity to use your vocational skills at a higher level through assessment and expert opinion testimony. We are seeking go‑getters with a strong work history in job placement, job analysis and transferability of skills.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in vocational rehabilitation to apply
- Work in case management, various disabilities and return to work after injury is essential
- Bachelor's degree in Rehabilitation Counseling, Psychology or closely related field required
- CRC or related credential strongly preferred
- Master's degree in Rehabilitation Counseling or closely related field is required
A background in State Vocational Rehabilitation, non‑profit job placement or private case management is ideal
Must be detail oriented. Multi‑tasking required. This consultant will deal extensively with attorneys in a legal environment. Will undergo an extensive background check and verification process. Should be an excellent writer, self starter and able to work independently with a flexible schedule. This is a financially rewarding opportunity for the right individual who likes to work hard, yet maintain a great work life balance. This is a work from home job with the need to travel to and from customer sites within a 2 hour radius. Strong preference given to candidates in major metropolitan areas, but we will consider other geographical areas. If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please click here.